Monday, April 25, 2016

Believe In Good Things To Come – April 25, 2016

You know it is going to be a good week when you can afford cereal!


Honestly the mayonnaise here is so good I have seriously thought about filling my little suitcase with them when I go home because wow I eat that stuff with EVERYTHING!!
We were contacting the other day when we approached these 3 ladies on the side of the road. One of them was telling us about her friends beard (her female friend legit had a beard) and started touching it... it was very odd? But hey everyone needs the gospel and a razor would be good.
While waiting for the bus the other day we listened to a lady kill a bug for 20 minutes.. So that was scarring.

You know you said an awesome prayer when you go to say amen and everyone fell asleep during it.
 
During a lesson the other day a cat ran in chasing a rat. My comp and I immediately put our feet up on the chair while the lady just looked over and smiled. Some things I will never get used to.

There have been aftershocks all week and my comp has woken up twice to her bed shaking, I on the other have slept through them. So on the bright side I am like the worst person to be with in emergencies.
 
This week I have learned a lot about HOPE! When I was struggling with depression my mom would put these little quotes on my bathroom mirror. One of the quotes she left said "H.old O.n P.ain E.nds." One of the lies Satan tells us is that it will never get better. But why put an end on possibility? Miracles happen to those who believe in them. "Earth has no sorrow heaven cannot cure." I don't know what the future holds. I don't even know what I am going to eat for dinner tonight probably cereal because I could afford it this week :) But I do know to believe in God is to have wonderful surprises. So whatever you do, believe in good things to come. Believe it will all be okay. "No matter what."
"And sometimes our chance will come, and when we have tried, really tried, and waited for what seemed to never be ours, then the angels came and ministered unto him."
You are never alone. Believe that.
Con amor, Hermana Israelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment