Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Through Him We Can All Find Peace – July 18, 2016




Thank you all for your birthday wishes!  You guys are awesome.

I don't have a lot of time to write today. Basically to update you on this week, my comp is the Latin twin of one of my best friends. I get to wake up every morning to the marachi band next door that is playing every morning. And being a mom is fun but also hard? Man I can't imagine what it would be like to be a real mom. My comp is from Chile and she just discovered Oreo cookies and it's the funniest thing.
I know with all my heart this work is God’s work to save His children. Keep fighting. It isn't over until it's over. I LOVE my mission. I LOVE my Savior. Through Him we can all find peace.

Con Amor, Hermana Israelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment