Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Pray for the People Here..More Earthquakes!!!     December 12, 2016

This is really weird because I am writing on a tablet because all the computer places are shut down because there are earthquakes and we are on tsunami alert again here in the coast.  The earthquakes are getting stronger and stronger they started Friday but they have become worse.  We are in the epicenter of the earthquake. 

We aren’t allowed inside our home so we have spent our p-day peeling onions outside with Elena and playing Uno haha.   Sorry I couldn’t read your emails but I am safe.  I don’t know if they will keep happening but everyone is out on the street. A kid threw up out of fear.  People are robbing the bank but we are safe.  Please pray for the people here.  Really don’t worry about me the Lord will protect me.  I love you and miss you guys have a good week!!

Remember You are NEVER alone!

Con amor, Hermana Israelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment